Fused Silica - Investment Casting & Refractory Grade:
Qmin-SIL Series Fused Silica is made of high purity Chinese crystal Silica by electrically fusing (fusing temperature 1800-2000℃) to amorphous Silicon dioxide , then specially engineered ingots, granular and flour form designed for investment casting and high grade refractory application. This product has a very low thermal conductivity and excellent thermal shock resistance.
● Very low coefficient of thermal expansion & Low thermal conductivity
● Superior Heat Resistance & Chemical Resistance
● Pure(high SiO2 content, low Fe, Na, K & Ti)
● Consistent Chemistry
● Statistically controlled particle size distribution
● Investment Casting, shell mould product
● High Grade Refractory Materials
AB grade C grade
SiO2: 99.8%Min 99.0%Min
AL2O3: 0.02%Max. 0.08%Max.
Fe2O3: 0.01%Max. 0.06%Max.
Na2O: 0.005%Max. 0.02Max
TiO2: 0.002%Max. 0.02%Max.
K2O: 0.002%Max 0.02%Max.
CaO: 0.002%Max. 0.06%Max.
MgO 0.002%Max 0.02%Max.
(Quartz+Tridymite+Cristoblite) 0.1% Max.
Appearance: Transparent Granules or White Powder
Specific Gravity: 2.21
Magnetic: 0.01 Max.
Size Available: (Ingot, Granules and powder)
(1) 8-5mm, 5-3mm, 3-1mm, 1-0mm,1-0.5mm, 1-0.2mm
0-0.5mm, 0.5-0.2mm, 0.5-0.1mm, 0.2-0.1mm, -0.1mm
(2) –4+10mesh, -10+20mesh, -20+50mesh, -30+50mesh, -30+60mesh,
-50+100mesh, -60-120mesh, -100mesh,
120F, 200F, 325F, 400F, 600F, 800F，1250F
(3) C grade is only granules avaiable.
Remark: the particle size can also be produced as customer’s special requirement
We can offer further product information and our technical experience if you need, and also are in position to supply specially designed product as customer requirement.